Thursday, October 9, 2025

Outlook Podcast V1 (transcript)

Speaker 1   00:00

Okay, so welcome to Outlook podcast.


There is so much. Bullshit. Going on? In our country right now. It is. Tragic. To where you don't even want to look anymore.


This one's pointing a finger at this one. That one's pointing a finger, and that one. Nobody wants to own their shit. You have a bunch of adults. Playing the system to the tune of billions and trillions of dollars.


Us regular people are out here struggling. We're literally watching the top one percent seize control. Of everything. But.


I didn't do this podcast to talk about that. I'm saying that. As long as we're watching the bullshit. Responding to the bullshit. And being a part of the bullshit.


We can't even see our home shit!


There is enough people in the fight battling. To where I don't believe. We need to all hands on deck all day, every day, and where our emotions out. Till there's nothing left.


We've got to take some time. To breathe. Some time to stop looking at, we don't have, and what might be taken. To what we do have. And appreciate.


I have shoes on my feet. They're a year old. I don't have any socks on. But I got feet in my shoes.


I got on a pair of shorts. A shirt. I've had the luxury to be able to have a couple of tattoos that costs money. I took a hot shower, not once, but twice. Before I left the house.


I'm sitting in my vehicle. Needs a little cleaning in here.


But I'm blessed.


I am blessed. I can see myself in the mirror. My eyes are working. My heart is beating. My lungs are functioning. I can walk. Talk, wiggle my fingers. I have a beautiful wife. She loves me. I love her. I have children that love me, I love them.


And so, what if my car is dirty? If that's my problem in life that my car is Dusty?


So be it car be Dusty?


Let it be dirty. Car be dirty. But.


I have so much. To be grateful for?


And because I have that so much to be grateful for. I can take the time. To ask all of you. Look at the things that you have to be grateful for. Pair of shoes, some socks, clothes on your back. Access to food and water. Okay, you might not have that 500 bottle of Remy Martin, but you turn on the sink and something flows out of it. And if not, there's a convenience store where you can put a cup under somewhere and get some water.


I started looking at so much negativity. And so much mean spiritness. That it consumes. That's all you think about. You're just angry. You're upset. You want to retaliate, you want retribution. You want Justice and equality.


I'm black. My people been here since 1619 in North America, so it said. I don't have equality. My ancestors didn't have equality.


I have equality to walk down the street, but we know the systems are against us. But. Still, I shine.


Still, I Rise. The sun is shining. And the weather is sweet.


I meditate. Sometimes I stretch. Do a little floor yoga. I like hot showers to relax. I'm into herbs.


I like to thank the ancestors I write poetry.


And I'm removing myself from all the bullshit.


But I wanted to take this. Time.


To share some Joy with someone else. May you be well? May you be happy? May you experience loving kindness? And compassion.


You are whole. You are, well, you are healed. You are blessed.


And if you don't know? There still are good people in the world. That have compassion on strangers. Regardless to what language you speak? Or your point of origin. Is only one race. Human.


And without compassion. We're just animals. Without compassion, we're just Savage Beast. Without compassion, we're. Capitalist monsters. They only think. Of the dollar. And not the human behind it. That's doing the work to earn that dollar.


We got to start with compassion with ourselves. Love ourselves. Care about ourselves. Be confident in ourselves.


Once we have that. Confidence.


Once we harnessed. That compassion. It grows like a seed when you water it with gratitude and acts of appreciation and. Thank yous. And hugs and loves and meditation.


It's a lot of Warriors out there. But how many people are Warriors for love? Compassion. Empathy.


There's a lot of hardened hearts out there. About how many people? We'll just go out of their way for a stranger. The just love on somebody? You don't know? And you can't get nothing back from them. It's not for the return of a favor. It's a one-way.


To walk in that kindness to walk in that peaceful heart.


To know what love is. Love doesn't want something from you. If it wants anything, it wants to give something to you.


Today's a great day! And I'm happy to be here today. Happy! To be alive today.


The next breath, and the next moment the next minute the next hour the next day. Is not promised to any of us. But right now. In this moment, I'm happy. And I chose to be that.


You can choose to be happy too. We can choose and not respond.


To hate with hate?


We can choose to not follow. Hey, with hate. But when hate comes? And it will. Can we respond with love? With peace.


With compassion for ourselves. And all others.


These are ideas. That can manifest into being. We see it. The transformation. Of man's animal Beast. Ravenous. Nature.


And with the knowledge of self.


Transform.


From low vibrational Beast Savage ravenous frequency. And suffering.


Just living from desire to desire, like an animal.


Elevate Consciousness.


Speaker 2   13:40

From


Speaker 1   13:40

You versus them. Us versus them, we, and they. From I am me? To.


To. Us and? Mankind.


To elevate one's being from Savage animal. Human.


With compassion. Meditation. Love!


It's been proven, so I've heard repeatedly that meditation grows compassion.


That distiller. Your emotions become. In the silence, basking in that silence of meditation.


Or just being able to be still. In the noise. Compassion grows. Seated in yourself. And then grows like a tree that fruits and others may enjoy the fruit thereof. Compassion.


Without empathy and compassion. We're just animals.


And I believe. That we exist in this plane of existence. To be so. Much more than that.


Let us take a deep breath.


Just kind of feel your shoulders drop. Your muscles relax from the tension. Just notice. That relaxation from the tension?


Sometimes I just take my hand. And rub. My thigh or my knee area? Just kind of soothe. Myself.


Cooler Hands Prevail. Gonna let y'all go. This is Outlook podcast.


Be well. Have a great day. Do something kind for a stranger.


And do something kind. For yourself.

Enter Goddess (azhara)

Enter goddess on your knees Leaves fell in the team Come apart It's not part Keys close doors Locks hide spots on pluto But did you know...