Monday, October 20, 2025

Enter Goddess (azhara)

Enter goddess on your knees
Leaves fell in the team
Come apart
It's not part
Keys close doors
Locks hide spots on pluto
But did you know 
This one time at
Ouija 
Demons came to demonic activity 
Are you partying
They queried 
Oh Hudan 
It's 
Always a query
Soma 
Is listening to angles in geometry 
Knowing my lies are gone to the etherworld 
Carbon mind
Carbon minds 
America's Hitlists 
Stolen dreams the means by witch
They kill you 
On the battlefield of hatteration 
Enter the goddess on leaves 13 months and four weeks
Count with me 2 days 
Add eight more 
Three six four equals seasons of Ophi 
Sacred Ophi .
The feeding ground of the frogs 
I saw once a turtle once with my shame 
Letting thieves entertained 
Hide me from goddess 
Goddess is mine 
You will not take her away .
You will not sequestered her stay 
I'm her horse .
I tire not 
Till she reaches spot 
Goddess collapse in bliss .
Kiss my forehead with sacred kiss 
I'm drawn to goddess like a slave but am free to choose this day .
Sheep's goats cheeks throats 
Castles moats 
Measures are meted 
Meshes in my tent 
Goddess is mine I am greedy for lore .
Singing songs of her triumph 
Why did kind man 
Hide her so 
Her story corrupted 
She's a lady 
Liars tried to bury the sand 
But she gave even steady not less and not more 
Feminine holds all in bosom
That's her role 
Sessions are coming beyond golden sun
Golden Dawn has come 

-Embiem 

Enter Goddess (azhara)

Enter goddess on your knees Leaves fell in the team Come apart It's not part Keys close doors Locks hide spots on pluto But did you know...