Thursday, October 9, 2025

Introduction To Magnetics Part 1

Speaker 1   00:01

Hello! This is Outlook podcast and today. Want to talk to you about? Philosophy of magnetics. It started out. With. A question. That I named the. Consideration Theory.


The consideration Theory did not come from a good place. It came from me trying to figure out anxiety. Panic attacks. Depression. One day. I was, uh. Sitting in this, like green, park-like area.


And I started asking myself a series of questions. What do I control? And it was. You know? Ended up being well, we don't control. When we're born. And unless you do it yourself. Unfortunately. We don't know when we'll die. Our heart beats on its own. Our lungs expand and contract. All on its own. We fall asleep and wake up on our own. Unless somebody knocks you out.


But our basic functions. Happen all on their own. We drink a soda, we we burp. Or something comes out the other end. You know what our body does? These things eliminates waste and sweats. You know you desire for? Liquid or food? It's all natural, it just happens. So, what do we really control? How did things happen? The consideration Theory? And then I learned. Agreement. You have to. I have two things agree. For something to happen. And that led me to. Well, if I'm by myself and I'm doing something what's in agreement? My Consciousness and my body. Agree or my thoughts and my body? Will promote action if I believe it. If I agree to it.


Speaker 2   02:52

But.


Speaker 1   03:00

You have to hear something.


You have to feel something. Something must be said. For you to, in your mind, or in real life for you to agree to it. So I was sitting in front of my home, and I saw a tree. And I asked myself. Well, how did that tree get there? This development this area.


Speaker 2   03:28

Well,


Speaker 1   03:28

Somebody had a tree. Somebody wanted it there. Somebody made a phone call and said, hey, can you put a tree here? And then boom. The agreement happened.


And then over time I discovered. Magnetics is like the attractions. You know, well, I couldn't just ask a stranger. Or the person that built that house couldn't just ask any person to put a tree there. That person had to be attracted. And have the capability to put that tree there. So? If I just asked some random guy, hey, can you put a tree over here? He has no desire no attraction to put that tree there, but there's people that do. They advertise. We have trees. We'll complant them for you. So they're totally. Attracted to this. And now you're attracted to them. You believe it, safe, you trust it? There is an agreement from that belief that they'll do it, and they believe that you'll pay them to do it. Now, we have action. The two have believed and there's an agreement. From the attraction. So I started breaking these things down. Simplicity, because I'm not just a poet. Or a guy that likes to take pictures. I'd sit and think my entire life has been one thought after another. Like, I'm the mental gymnastics of thinking. Um.


So there's that. But then? Before that, I told you I was thinking about anxiety and panic, and I used this story. To show anxiousness and panic. If I'm in trouble. At work for being late twice and the third time I'm gonna get suspended or fired. And now, I'm late for work again. I get in the car and I'm rushing to work. I'm anxious to get there. That's anxiety attack. That's anxiousness. Now, if I'm driving everybody that's moving slow in front of me is, like, oh my goodness, but if I look in my rear view mirror? And I see. Uh, emergency vehicle behind me. Well, if you live in the United States, you know, you're going to have to pull over. Now, there's the push and pull of what I want to happen. I want to get to work on time, and then there's something going against me. You know, the emergency vehicle? What I don't want to happen? I don't want slow people in front of me. So, as soon as we have those things what we want and what we don't.


As soon as we. Have a desire? You know, there's that. Well, I have functions, and I'll tell you guys those functions. I don't know if I could tell you right now. I might have to do a little bit more of this podcast later, but. That's how we get into the three-part spiral of attracting or attracted to something, and then we're banishing and resisting something else. And these are three parts that we emotionally spin through all day, and then the last two after we do this all day long. We have to rest and recover. Rest and recover physically and emotionally from the stress of the outcome of Desire from attraction. As soon as you're attracted, you're banishing and resisting something else. This is the simple, all-day.


The love of my life is coming. Gonna have to cut this one short, but I'll be back and we'll get back into this later. It's Outlook podcast be well.

Enter Goddess (azhara)

Enter goddess on your knees Leaves fell in the team Come apart It's not part Keys close doors Locks hide spots on pluto But did you know...