Thursday, October 9, 2025

Dark Mirrors Sun

Oh dark mirror of magic 
Come betray me 
Oh dark mirror of magic 
Come betray me 

What dost thou desire 
Tell me not 
Three wishes 
Have they returned 
Let thine grace find me 

Fishing in the morning mist 
Hungered for dawn 
Mine memory is 
Resist not my cry 

Tears fall upon the dew 
Fire is building 
Praying for anything 
Being to me 
That we may consume 

Murderous 
Ravenous 
Retribution 
Confusion
Anarchy 

Sliding in the swamps of mud 
Will I be 

Sliding in the sands of man 
Shall you see

Kill em all 
Stand tall 
Sun bakes the hay 
The horses 
Run the mountain 
Goats run the hills

The downer of the trees 
The work the mills 

Oh dark mirror of magic 
Why dost thou linger 
Blood has been spilled 
And I have pointed my finger 

Why do you not answer 
I am not your servant 
The Master lies sleeping 
Give me the power 
I have done your bidding 

Woman dance the fire 
Light the things 
Climb the tree 
And descend 
To all that will ever be 

Oh dark mirror of magic 
I plead your betrayal among the 
Shining 
Shimmering things 

For one day I will be your mirror 
And I will not honor what you bring 
Hear me now and hearken well 
I will cast you down 
Down the dryest well 

For blood has been spilled
You've defined your books 
Spells have been broken 
And I live along river edge 
On Willowberry Brook 

Thieves have seen my powers true 
They have paid the price 
Caught between the seems of time 
I have pleasure if their life 


The Brook she calls and every time I will answer 
All I do is pray then lay
Naked bowls before the dancer 

Fill my cup 
Fill my bowl
Naked lying 
Empty roll
Unpaid 
Wander stream
Lying naked 
Writing dreams 

A cabin of herbs 
A cauldron of will
The willow weeps 
Animals sleep 
All winds stand still

At my command the tree stands 
All pick of it's fruit 
No more dark mirror 
Voices clearer 
Sages climbed my roof 


Enter Goddess (azhara)

Enter goddess on your knees Leaves fell in the team Come apart It's not part Keys close doors Locks hide spots on pluto But did you know...