Thursday, October 9, 2025

Manic Prayers To The Goddess

Hold my manic in your hand 
Don't lie I'm a man
Can't you try to fly that moan
The sun can't hear you 
So blow take me home 
In my way to the tragic galaxy 
On my way to the tragedy .
It's u goddess don't play with me 
But you know me baby 
But you know me baby 
Hold my dreams with lock and key 
Pussy open wide 
You know it's me
Your old friend 
You know very well
I won't play shy if you don't tell
Gimme some girl gimme some 
Make me run girl make me run
For  your love I don't wanna crawl
Phallus stand tall phallus stand tall
Duty calls 🤙 
-Embiem 

Enter Goddess (azhara)

Enter goddess on your knees Leaves fell in the team Come apart It's not part Keys close doors Locks hide spots on pluto But did you know...