Thursday, October 9, 2025

Gods Among Men

Stars imprint the memories of delusion in the dreams of the mind
Fused by time and rhymes Rhythms and chimes kind smiles bring us all alback again,
Rivers in my dreams screaming to be seen, notice me but don't cling to sing
Songs and wrongs can right the way to stay in my lock
Rock people, water falls, in the treasure trove of saints 
Lament what they spent to get here,
Only to give it all away again,
Gods among men
Do you here them, no you don't 
So you feel the tragedy unseen among the shimmering things,
The shimmering serpent grins on the prey of the day 
But prayer won't save the slave to mortality crashes oceans waves 
Unceasing that's the eternal vibe I'm high on low 
We all know 
Give me impressions no don't do that but they do anyway 
Cozy is as cozy does
Love me not unless your love is true 
Wasted love making 
Was I thinking about you 
Hell is for winners
If heaven is a scam 
The gods among men only love themselves 
Prayers for the frogs 
Wine needs no time to be consumed 
We all allude to the test 
Mirror clearer 
Closer hear her 
Verbs that swerve 
Get a handle on the air 
Ha ha ha he he he 
On bended knee for vain imagination 
Imagination train 
It's a coming 
Enter quietly 
Don't wake the gods 
Sleeping birds 
Hunger not 
But you and I have heard the lie 
Pull and push 
Resist the peace
Satisfaction is death to dreams 
Undue my roll 
Dig for gold 
Diamonds lie in the ground where all will go 
Treasure is in the moment of good 
Earners will learn 
But I don't think they should 
Sleeping birds 
Don't want anything
Sleep on bird while I steal your store 
Love lives of luxury 
While all ignore the slumber of the sleeping gods 
Sleeping gods 
Rise no more 
Oh sleeping gods 
Stay in your chamber of dreams 
For we will have our way with thee 
The river returns to the unlearned, the sun always seems to rise again
The god inside the moon is everyone's friend
Ladies that dance on silk are here 
Dancing by the fire 
Look upon the shadow 
Row away 
Slaves are made 
All on their own 
Build my home sleeping bird 
You'll never learn my ways 
The serpent strikes the unsuspecting 
And carries away the prey 
Who am I 
Sleeping gods lie 
Sun on the water 
Moon on my eyes 
Wake up 
Smiling Serpent 
I hear that your hungry today 
There they are 
Now it's time for me to row away 
For I have somewhere to be 
Take them and not me 
On the alter they shall be 
Tell me 
Are you pleased 
-Embiem 


Enter Goddess (azhara)

Enter goddess on your knees Leaves fell in the team Come apart It's not part Keys close doors Locks hide spots on pluto But did you know...