Thursday, October 9, 2025

Prayers to the Goddess V2

Open whales flying in my sky
Flat tires and I don't know why
Give me liquor .
To ease my laughs 
Dry my rain off the looking glass
Ear embers burning cause I'm listening too hard 
Prayers on my feet screaming at god
They don't hear the poor humans .
Wasting away 
Prayer after prayer 
But who has seen a god anyway 
They tell me to pray 
But what does that do
Give me that liquor .at least that's got proof
100 
Hear my lies and hear my tremble 
Wheel barrel for my soul
Piecing puzzles together 
But to tired to assemble
Weary pieces on the table 
Dusty pieces I bought at the store 
Coulda saved that last dollar .and bought me an oar 
So I can row my ass away from here 
Goddess don't you hear me pleading 
Black goddess don't you hear me 
Don't you hear me pleasing 
Or don't you exist no more 
-Embiem 

Enter Goddess (azhara)

Enter goddess on your knees Leaves fell in the team Come apart It's not part Keys close doors Locks hide spots on pluto But did you know...