Speaker 1 00:01
Okay, this is Outlook podcast. Now, we're going to get into frequencies. Now, frequencies coincide with functions, and the functions were. Attract banish resist? Rest and restore. Now, the frequencies that your brain goes through all day, every day. Is gamma? Beta. Alpha. Theta and Delta. Those are the five main frequencies as I know them to be. I heard there's Lambda, which is above. Gamma. But these frequencies are brain waves that are recordable. This is a science. And so what happens all day, how the functions interact with frequencies is? When you're at work, depending on what you do. You're alert your own beta high alert gamma, your mind's in a highly processing. Functioning, analyzing, evaluating, making decisions State of Minds tense. It's tight. And you're doing this. Doing this doing this and they got to give you a break 215s and a lunch. Two smokes in a dump. Whatever you do.
You need a break from that high frequency. You're not going to exist. Do something right now, wherever you're at. Take a fist ball it up, tighten your arm and your shoulder as tight as you can. Hold that out away from your body. Make that fist and arm as tight as you can, and you're gonna see you're trembling trembling. How long do you think you could hold that? Can you hold that all day? No? Your normal state is a relaxed. Our bodies. Expand and contract all day. From the time we become a zygot. I know, I probably said that wrong. The the heart expands and contracts. You know, the lungs expand and contract as we grow and develop as fetuses in our mother's wombs. When we move around our arms, our legs expand and contract. The tide of the ocean. The waves expand and contract that go in. They go out. The moon goes up. It goes down. Sun goes up, it goes down. It expands to you and. You know, goes far away. You can look at that as an expand and contract. It's coming close to you. It moves away, same with the moon. A seed goes in the ground. Contracts, and it grows and expands out. And expands it to the ground.
A man and a woman make a baby, he expands. Into her contraction. And then, when a woman? Just dates the baby for nine months after that. What happens? She has contractions. She's expanding and Contracting, expanding and Contracting, expanding and Contracting. And then that baby comes out. Our whole lives as expansion and Contracting. Well, we're born. We grow. We're expanding, expanding, expanding, expanding, expanding. Then we reach a certain age. We start Contracting, Contracting, Contracting, Contracting Contracting all the way till we die.
It's a simple process. And this creates a rhythm. Or frequencies. It all ties in together. And these things.
The way the functionalities of functions and frequencies go together. When you did that arm thing with your fist, you made the fist and you held it tight. You're not gonna stay in that same frequency. Your body isn't your mind, isn't? You're gonna go from function to function and frequency to frequency, quite naturally. Unless. You become highly meditative. And you choose. To. I'm just gonna notice this, or I know, they're screaming, but I'm not going to say anything. They want to argue, but I'm going to stay silent. Or. Your mind is racing with thoughts, but you're just noticing them. You're not believing them or agreeing with them or interacting with them or arguing with yourself. You're like, I noticed that thought. You're noticing? This frequency this this function. It's going on all the time, whether you know it or not. So, after you get off work coming back to that, I didn't forget. After you get off work, you want to dial it down. From. Gamma beta frequency into Alpha. A lot of people drink or they smoke weed or they go get a massage or they come home to their kids, and they like, go for a swim. They get in the hot tub. They go for a run. Whatever it is, it's gonna send you into that flow Alpha Theta state. And then you get tired and you go into Delta and you go to sleep. And you wake up, and we do it all over again. This is just my understanding of human life, and everyone has their things two kinds of people in the world, you know, people that go to the restaurant order and those that cook the food, you know, whatever it is. That you have your theory of life. This is mine, it's function and frequency, and we do it all day, every day mindlessly until. You awaken. And become mindful that this is even happening and then. You can say to yourself before you answer a situation. I'm gonna maintain this frequency. I want to stay in this function. You will know if you become aware, but remindful, mindful notes out of. Is this a track band or really that's about resting and restoring? And you could kind of set your day that way today. You know, we're gonna move forward, and we're gonna go into beta gamma at work, we're gonna attract man and resist. This is a part of my life. We get off work, you know, you just want to relax. And yes, I believe, will help people out of alcoholism and drug use. Because once you realize you're just searching for relaxed frequency? It doesn't have to be fentanyl or cocaine or opi. Or marijuana, or anything like that or cigarettes. You just want to freaking relax. There's lots of healthy ways to relax to unwind from that very tense Lambda, possibly gamma beta frequency. And you'll know people you know you ever been around? Somebody they're happy is more than you can endure at that time. You just want to chill well. Your functions are matching, doesn't mean you don't like this person, or you hate this person. This person just wound up on beta gamma and you're on Alpha Theta. You're on rest and restore, and they're over here gamming. Gammoning the fuck out, and the more you can recognize this, you're like, oh. This gives you a a power of likableness. Yet, now you have the capability to know I don't have to hate this person. You know, I don't have to run from this person, you know, you just understand. And when you have understanding, you're like, oh. This person's an ultra gamma, and you'll start to see people in that personalities. They're always wound up. Even if they're not on drugs, they're just tight tents. And you're just like, whoa, like that baby crying. Euro and Alpha Theta chillax, and this Baby's on you better give me that bottle now. On Ultra gamma. And I've come up with names for this. There's the gamma Gators and the the beta bears and the alpha koalas, and I think I came up with the the Theta trees and. The Delta Delta Dreams. I think I called it. Delta dogs with Delta dreams, because that's when you're asleep. So, you'll notice people are just like some people are just in a meditated State deep, and they'll be like, huh? What that person wasn't was at the the tree. They were at the the Theta tree, just meditating like a Buddha. Yeah, they were really there, like they're in between Theta and Delta. And then you see, some people are just come around, and they're loud, screaming, and hollering. And you're in a in an Alpha Theta State and you're just like, oh, my goodness, but see now. Here comes the magnetics. See the attract and repel. See the attract and banish. You see how one state will banish another state, but it's not that you have to banish people. It's that these frequencies attract and banish each other all on their own. You ever see two people just get along? They have flow conversations out of nowhere. They don't even know each other. Let's meet each other on the bus and strike up a conversation. Talk for hours. You mean one person you're just like I have to get away from this idiot this nut job now? Natural, attracting natural, banishing someone natural resistance. Because when you're managing someone, you're resisting them to attract what your rest and restoration. Function frequency. Function frequency says. In rocket science, I call it magnetics. And it could help so many people in life to have an understanding of how we interact with everyone and to speak your truth. You can stand on that function and frequency, like, hey. Do you want to go to the baby shower? Absolutely! Not because you know yourself, you know you're not a gamma beta person most the time. You don't even need weed. You're so chill. And so relaxed. If you had a joints, you probably fall asleep. Coffee probably puts you to sleep. Okay, some people coffee wakes them up. Sometimes, people drink coffee and. I was one of those people I know that I can't be the only one. Calls for speculation, but? How many billions of people are on the planet?
But it can help us to. Move more compassion to move more with empathy and to know, you know, this person doesn't have to be an asshole, or I just don't like this person doesn't have to be that you're naturally banishing. You know, the frequency that you're not in? Doesn't mean that person doesn't have chill moments. We all go through this cycle. You're just not catching them, and it's your moment. And in order for you to stay in rest and restore, you're gonna banish and resist that person. And we all have natural attractions. Like, right now, I'm looking at a sign that has a cut open Lobster, a steak. And some asparagus. I'm attracted to that now. For health reasons, I probably wouldn't eat the lobster, but I take a bite of that steak sometimes when I'm not in vegetarian mode, but I definitely tear out asparagus up. It's a little lemon on the side. I'll probably squeeze that in some ice water. I love cold water. Or warm water broths. I like water. I just do. Sometimes salt water put a little salt in the water. A little lemon, some honey, or agave or maple syrup. Something like that? But I see, you know, there's some things I may look at and be unattracted to. I may say some fried food, and I'm like. Artery cloggers I'm done. Like, I can't do it. I'm gonna banish that. So when someone asked me, hey, would you like this, no? And this is how the the knowledge of Frank's function and frequency can help the inner you to awaken so that you can have the confidence with this knowledge by believing it and being in agreement with it, and then you can stand on your yes. And you can stand on your no, and you can explain it if you want to. Or you don't have to explain it if you don't want to, it's just yes. Or no, and it kind of removes resistance when you know yourself that well, and you're confident to stand on that, yes or that. No, I'm not doing that. And if need be, be a little schmitty when you say it, because sometimes people
Speaker 2 14:00
Don't get the hint. I don't care how compassionate
Speaker 1 14:03
You are. Sometimes, your compassion makes makes us a welcome doormat for people to think they can walk on you. So, you got to get schmitty, sometimes being honest. Guys, you gotta be an asshole. Not for everyone, but there are some people just don't understand that. No, until you hurt their feelings. You have to extremely banish and resist, and then they're like, oh, okay. I can't stand this motherfucker. That's okay. Would you rather that person's feelings be hurt and you have some peace, or would you rather be begging? You know for your own peace to someone that you just? Felt that for some reason you couldn't just stand up to and tell them you know what fuck off.
Hate for things to get there, but sometimes. I've been in that situation. I've been in that situation in San Francisco with some little looked like a strung out. Somebody just wasn't gonna stop until you go upside their head with something, and they're like, oh, and even then, they're just looking at you. Like,
Speaker 2 15:12
I said, I want a dollar. Extreme
Speaker 1 15:19
Gamma extreme gamma? And they think your Alpha Theta is just oh, I can get over on you. So, this is magnetics or introduction to. It could be gone. I hope that people hear this magnetics, uh, philosophy of mine and run with it. I'd love to see where this grows in the future. I love to see where this goes and how it's implemented and different forms of life from, you know, health. And, um. Medicine therapy. Military applications. Um, politics. Any kind of social interactions? You know, people understand it, like, hey, or one day we're like, I'm in Alpha frequency bitch. Leave me the fuck alone with your gamma Gator ass. People will get it, you know, and they're just like, oh. It's not that you don't like me, it's just we're not matching frequencies right now, and you can understand that. So? I just wanted to share this because for me. I just think this will help make the world a better place, and you can be whatever religion you want to be theistic or atheistic or agnostic, or whatever you worship or don't worship or whatever logic or philosophy you have. This can only enhance where you already are? You know, this isn't a religion, you know. I guess you could look at it like that, but it's, uh, I wanted to more be more of a philosophy, you know? If you wanted to be a religion, so be it if it grows. Religion, I don't know. But I think it's a great philosophy, something that you can try and test. You know, hey, I'm about to go into this place over here, and I just want to. I know I'm on rest and restoration. I'm in Alpha mode, and I just want to chillax. Now, why would you go around screaming babies when you know good damn? Well, you put in 65 hours this week. You're tired, you didn't sleep good. You want to stay home, so do that. You know, people want to. Hey, we need you to no. Turn your phone off. No answer. Machine lock the door. Close the blinds. You're shut off! Now you're in that mode, and you own that. And when you're welcoming, they'll see this the simple attract man. When you're welcoming Windows, open doors open fresh air. Hey, how you doing so? You're in that frequency. This does not mean we have to hate each other. We'll just know our functions and our frequencies recognize that because we're awakened and enlightened to that. And we'll know. Leave this person alone, ladies. How many times? Have. Been. Hold on a second, my window.
How many times? Have you given a guy a hint? That you didn't want to talk to him. Let's do a test. Is that attracting him, or are you trying to banish him? You're banishing, and you resisting him. So? You want? Your restoration from him. So as soon as you have an attraction or a banishing? A yes or a no? It's simple, but what if this knowledge was made available to people that have mental health problems, or they have issues, and they don't understand yes or no, but they understand magnetics. And they know okay if I try to talk to this woman and she banishes me, leave her alone. What if we all had this simple knowledge of the functions and the frequencies, and this guy can now know who was mentally messed up before. Just was damn near stalker. He's, like, oh, she doesn't want to. And Bingo Yahtzee. He gets it. How would that change the world for a better place? How many people wouldn't have to get, uh, stay away order protection orders and and extra artillery and weapons and stuff because people don't understand and, and oh? You know? Banishing, they were banished. I'm not dealing with you. I don't want to deal with you and in our freak Society, you have to honor that my personal freedoms, I'm banishing you no get away from me. Okay. People don't understand. They want to force their will. But then? What happens? You know when you're trying to draw someone to you, trying to attract someone to you're very welcoming, and it ladies it seem like that's the guy that doesn't notice you? Yeah, you did everything you could. You got your hair, your nails done. You got your nice little outfit on, and he's just like. What time is it? Yeah, I'm out. That happens, but. In the reverse, you got to respect that too. Okay, this goes both ways. Attracting and banishing. You're banishing and resisting something because you're attracted to something else. When you're attracted to something, you're gonna banish and resist. What's going to keep you from getting that attraction?
Then you rest and restore. Rest and restore comes naturally. As soon as you're hungry. Oh, you have the auction you like, oh, I have the urge the will the desire hunger thirst. Whatever you call, I'm hungry. I gotta eat. What happens after you, you, you attract, and you go get that? Now, you're on your way to go get that anything that blocks that hunger. You're gonna banish and resist. You need to drive through, and you get your favorite place. Let's say you're at in and out, you're getting a burger, fries, or milkshake or something. Someone calls you and you know you're about to eat, banish, resist, banish resist, cause I'm trying to eat my food. What are you gonna do after that rest and restore? This isn't rocket science. As soon as you want something, you want to make love with your spouse, your significant other. Ah, you have an urge. It's been a week or two, like, been a month, but this might been a year. Okay, and what do you want you want to do that. Why? Because you need to rest and restore and this attraction once this is satisfied? You're going to rest and restore. This is not rocket science. This is just a way. This is a some lenses. Some glasses that you could put on that are not rose colored. They're very clear. That you can see the world in color. The functions and the frequencies, and you'll understand how, when you move in your purpose. Some things you say, I want to do this, but you're never moving on it. Well, why not? Maybe you're really not attracted to it?
Or you need to build a more attraction to it's something you want, but not that much. That happens too. And that can be a four later podcast if I ever do it at all. Can't give it all up. We gotta figure some things out. But. This has been, uh, Outlook podcast, and I hope that this information. Greet you well? Salutations. Have a great day!