Monday, October 20, 2025

Gimme Some Goddess Again! (entry to schizophrenic beige)

Treating lies like corruption 
Vagina had a function
Penis is the leanest 
Microscopic super agent
The evilest are patient 
In perfection there's no perfection 
Want perfection 
Hold your palm over eyes 
Lies don't despise
See the telescope of 
Anal push and shove 
The taint you don't paint 
Am I alien hell bent on disaster 
Hold aom on the blaster 
Splooge 
In the 
Mood
Zoom zoom on your forehead of violence 
In your church 
Let's god up your kitchen 
I need a wishing well 
Of completed problems 
And finished desert 
Up the work
I have Alice in Wonderland in chances 
Dances pain 
Walk the fire 
You need liars 
Do your bidding 
Listening and hearing
Do you matter of fact 
Intrusive callers 
In the night 
Fishing for credit 
Lacking no regrets fits are thrown
In vocal tones 
Life is device but do you want it
Oh you do
So fuck you twice 
It felt awful and good 
At the same time 
Schizophreic mania nightmare I live in day and night
Reality ate dreams 
Are my means .are currency for dark realm sacrifice 
The entity's they no it's me 
No need to call they're already gone .
Out of sight and out of mind
My goddess is 62 ft 9 
Add it up the numbers count 
I need a draft Dodge 
She will mount and fuck the hell out your cold 
No mercy for old 
Dreamers like me .
Hold my fantasy 
She hides my tears between her breasts 
She's jet black and tall as trees 
Than taller 
She's a stalker of the karma 
Farms and ponds she lays me by 
Says she loves my brain 
She will not ride 
For no reason
I'm delusional not
Confusionall
Lovely garden of dreary desires 
If I'm your child then why admire 
You are fruit or you are bought and sold at market 
Of the damned 
Market joe is bland 
Gimme some goddess again 
Oh gudan 
Gimme some goddess again 

-Embiem 

Enter Goddess (azhara)

Enter goddess on your knees Leaves fell in the team Come apart It's not part Keys close doors Locks hide spots on pluto But did you know...